OPSC Forest Ranger and Conservator Recruitment Online Form invited to interested candidates. If you want to apply for Forest Ranger post then get detail recruitment process, eligibility and apply online.
Advt No. : 05/2018
Age Limit: 21-40 as on 01/07/2018
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment
Forest Ranger & Conservator Online Form Available up to 14 March 2019
Age Limit – 21-32 Yrs. as on 01/01/2019
Total Vacancy – 67
- Application Start Date: 15/02/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 14/03/2019
- Last Date for Pay Fee: 19/03/2019
- Admit Card Date: Available Soon
- Exam Date: 14/04/2019 (Tentative)
Exam Fee in Rs.
- General / OBC : 500/-
- SC / ST: 0/-
- PH Candidate: 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
|Post Name||Gen||EBC||SC||ST||Total Vacancy|
|Assistant Forests Conservator||12||03||04||06||25|
- Bachelor Degree with at least One of the following Subject: Botany / Geology / Math / Chemistry / Physics / Statistics / Veterinary Science / Zoology / Animals Husbandry From A Recognized University.
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / Forestry / Engineering.
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website from given below application link.
- Fill the online application and upload required documents.
- Pay examination fee online.
- Print application form