UP Police Constable Exam January 2018 Answer Key. Follow the link below and download Answer Key in your computer. Login detail must be filled for download Answer Key. UP Police Constable 49568 Vacancy Exam Date has been announced. Admit Card can download online. Candidates can get detailed information regarding this recruitment from here. If you have applied for UP Police Constable post then you can check latest exam notification through the given link below.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Board (UPPRPB) Constable recruitment process is updated here. New exam date is fixed for 27 and 28 January 2019. You can download the official Answer Key PDF format.
For the New Sarkari Result Website search on Google- sr.com,
UP Police 49568 Vacancy Notification
New Exam Date- 27-28 January 2019
Official Answer Key Available
- Press Release Issued Date: 19/10/2018
- Notification Released Date: 16/11/2018
- Online Application Start Date: 19/11/2018
- Last Date for Apply Online: 08/12/2018
- Last Date for Pay Exam Fee: 08/12/2018
- Last Date Offline Fee Payment: 10/12/2018
- Exam Date: 04-05 January 2019 (Tentative)
- New Exam Date- 27-28 January 2019 (Download Notification to below link)
- Admit Card Available: Available
- Answer Key Date: Available
- General / OBC : 250/-
- SC / ST: 100/-
- PH Candidate: 100/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan
Constable Civil Police Category Wise Vacancy Details
Constable Reserve Territorial Armed Force Category Wise Vacancy Details
|Category||Male Gen/OBC/SC||Male ST||Female Gen/OBC/SC||Female ST|
|Height||168 CMS||160 CMS||152 CMS||147 CMS|
|Chest||79-84 CMS||77-82 CMS||NA||NA|
|Running||4.8 KM in 25 Minute||2.4 Km in 14 Minute|
|Selection of Constable will be Based on the Written Exam, Document Verification and PET / PST|
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 22 Years (Male Candidates)
- Male candidates born between 02-07-1996 to 01-07-2000
- Maximum Age: 25 Years (Female candidates)
- Female candidates born between 02-07-1993 to 01-07-2000
How to Apply Online?
- Visit the official website from given below application link.
- Fill the online application and upload required documents.
- Pay examination fee online.
- Print application form
|Download Answer Key||Server-1 | Server-2|
|Download Unofficial Answer Key||Shift-1 Exam | Shift-2 Exam|
|Download Exam Date Notice||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Candidate Login (Also Check your admit card)||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Candidate Login||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|